Starborne: Frontiers - Patch Notes March 14th 2023
- Unlocking Features through Campaign progress now shows a pop-up
- Added a Discord banner & link to the Homebase pop-ups
- Registering an account now send a confirmation email
- Account deletion can now be requested in the settings menu
- Improvements to Offer pop-up logic
- Improvements to Playtime tracking
- The "Rate us" pop-up reward changed from Credits to one Expert Beacon.
Players that have already received rewards in the past will be able to collect this new reward.
- Bosses are now immune to Lose Charge effects
- Boss Enrage buffs are now unremovable
- Antimatter Anomaly: Boss targeting changed to target two of each affinities starting from stage 11 instead of 9.
Henchmen damage multipliers reduced, patterns reduced and passive damage gain decreased
- General Colosso given Shield Ignore on all attacks.
Damage increased on later stages, where he ignores half of his targets' defense
- Buff and debuff count related damage modifiers now properly add up the count of non-stackable and stackable buffs.
A buff with multiple stacks is now counted as a single buff
- Boost set no longer increases the duration of Immunity buffs
- Units base stats changed.
Critical Damage focused units now have a little more of it
- AEGIS - Base HP and Speed increased
- Grif - Base HP increased
- Grif - Active Skill targeting changed and is now "All Allies" on higher ranks
- Grif - Refitted Passive changed to now apply Disable instead of Security Down 3, but to the cleansing enemy, instead of the enemy who was cleansed
- Hermes - Base HP and Critical Damage increased and Speed decreased
- Hermes - Charged Active now applies Cheat Death to friendly units at 40% HP or below
- Sentinel - Base HP and Speed increased
- Tycho - Block Damage is now only part of the refitted Passive and the duration has been reduced to 1 turn
- Valerian - Passive skill now also repairs if the DoTs inflicted by them deal damage.
- Voron - Self-inflicted DoT from Passive skill now damages Shields
- Faction specific buffs such as Legion Discipline limited to be max tier 2 for Rare and Epic Units. The affected ships are:
IonScorp, Crucialis, LUXX, Nemesis, Yazid, Arum, Yarrow, Larkspur, Stalwart, Valiant, Gallant, Butcher, Ripper, Sha Xing, Yuyan, Rys, Medved
UI & Visual Changes
- New skill visuals added for multiple units
- Updated unit models and textures for the following units:
- Alliance boss progress bar now shows the correct progress percentage
- Fixed issue with equip equipment challenges requiring the equipment to be the exact level
- Revenge set S.O.V.A. Guide Challenge changed to now use the new security oriented set instead
- Fixed the Stealth set to now properly only give 8 turns of Stealth when equipped
- Anemone - Un-upgraded Active skill pattern icon fixed
- Zeolite - Basic Active skill level 2 fixed
- Sokol - Debuff extension fixed on higher skill levels
- Limited Offers have their artwork again
- Fixed issue with Shop buttons
- Fixed issues with pop-up flow
- Fixed banner being unresponsive