Patch b1.2 – Change Log
Wed Apr 15 2020 (Updated: Mon Dec 14 2020) - 2 min read
- Every alliance member can now place 1 pin that the alliance can see without needing an alliance permission.
- Added indicators on the Top-Bar when factions are available.
- Added a notification when factions are available.
- Description added to influence bar.
- Avatar display shows edit icon on hover.
- Station name shows edit icon on hover.
- Using Troop Carriers to capture stations no longer refunds you any infrastructure points.
- Info tab for missions overhauled to help new players learn about missions.
- Info tab for missions and scanning now contain up to date stealth values.
- Chat panel now shows correct notification count.
- A minimized chat panel shows notification count.
- After deleting a combat report the next report on the list becomes selected.
- Fleets now depart for alliance assaults.
- Links in reports and politics panels fixed, you can again click them to center the map on the stations mentioned in reports (“What station was this again? *click* Ahh! THAT station! Wheee!”)
- Combat reports now load significantly faster.
- Fixed that combat reports could show up blank.
- Fixed that Spy reports could show up blank or with default values.
- Closing a channel dialog is no longer a problem.
- Chat doesn’t cut at the bottom for longer messages.
- Fixed fleet movement UI widgets blocking input and preventing zooming on the map.
- Fixed issue where the Claims Picker display in Settings and Store panels appeared in low resolution for HD+ displays.
- Fixed hint text overlapping button in the Select Card Dialog.
- Fixed issue where pressing ‘Escape’ while focused on the Chat Panel input field would send a message.
- Fixed issue where notification panel toggle would require multiple clicks to work.
- Fixed issue where Pressing ‘Escape’ while the Insufficient Plat dialogue is open closes the Store panel.
- Fixed Upgrade Station button appearing in the bottom station HUD panel despite being unable to upgrade.
- Fixed issue when tutorial sequence notification would reappear after relog despite already being complete.
- Fixed issue where toggling Fleet Movement Widget visibility could break.
- Fixed issue where pressing ‘escape’ didn’t dismiss the Chat Panel dialogue while in focus.
- Fixed issue where additional unlocked organization slots displayed an incorrect tier.
- Fixed issue where releasing two keyboard shortcuts during the same frame would break the UI.
- Fixed issue where the Insufficient Plat dialog wouldn’t open the Purchase Plat panel after confirmation.
- Fixed issue where building planner slot selection wasn’t set to the default state after re-opening the panel.
- Fixed a bug so sabotage combat now properly uses 100% firepower instead of 50%.
- Fixed a bug where the Romberg organization wasn’t applying its bonuses to recon fleets.
- Description for Habitation Dome updated to reflect its actual harvest rate of 90% per level, not 80%.
- Various spelling errors, text and text formating on cards and buildings updated and fixed.
- Fixed wrong descriptions of values on levels 4 and 5 for Viva La Resistance policy (only text was wrong, correct values were given).