Patch b1.6 - Change Log
Fri May 08 2020 (Updated: Mon Dec 14 2020) - 2 min read
Patch goes live Tuesday May 12th.
Map movement and UI interaction has been greatly improved!
- Disabled the world camera while in full-screen UIs. The camera being enabled had a dramatic effect on interacting with these UIs (fleets, stations, inventory, station planner etc.).
- Removed a bunch of legacy tooltips that were being unnecessarily called but never displayed.
- Moving the camera over the map is now much smoother with fewer lag spikes.
- General performance improvements for map interactions.
- Policy Radio Silence‘s penalty to unit firepower decreased from -30/-25/-20/-15/-10% to -20/-15/-10/-5/0%.
- Policy Merchant Fleet‘s bonus to freighter speed increased from 3/4/5/6/7 to 3/6/9/12/15.
- Building Distribution Hub‘s bonus to freighter speed increased to 3 per level, up from 2.
- Base speed for freighters increased to 30, up from 21.
- Policy Volunteer Program‘s decrease to labor increased to -10/-15/-20/-25/-30, up from -6/-7/-8/-9/-10.
- Care Package can now be properly opened and contains two Crescent Crux cards.
- Policy Space Lanes now properly gives a penalty.
- Policy Scramble now properly gives a penalty.
- Policy Battle Stations now properly gives a penalty.
- Policy Viva La Resistance! now properly applies penalty to all heavy units, including Troop Carriers and Gunships.
- Policy Unveil Universe no longer stacks the probe lifetime attribute when sending out multiple fleets on a single scan movement.
- Removed old code that recalculated movement speed for return from mission movements. Fleets will no longer recalculate their movement speed when returning from missions.
- Fixed issue preventing Empire culling reports from being published to global API.
- Combat reports now display the correct bombing results.
- Localization fixes.
- Updated most references to metal, crystal, and gas to include icons where possible.
- All references to ice now correctly state it is harvested and converted into labor. Like magic.
- Federal Armory description now correctly states that it affects all fleets. Previously mentioned “raiding and combat fleets”.
- Fixed a typo on Alliance Traffic Control and made the description more straightforward.
- Corrected various confusing references regarding:
- Influence is what buildings, outposts, and organizations give you.
- Experience per hour is what your influence gives you.
- Fixed policy Battle Stations level 2 showing the incorrect malus reduction.
- Various spelling mistakes fixed!
- Added green and red tags to various policies denoting a bonus or a malus.
- Alliance operation title requirement text should now be displayed if the title is valid.
- Fixed bug and improved flow of how local code redemption rewards are deposited to game servers.
- Map resource view now has the correct labor icon. The size of the resource bars has been increased and removed the bar outlines.
- Troop Carriers can now be transferred from hanger to fleets on your own stations.
- When a mission is completed only other incoming mission movements to that hex are cancelled.
- Stealth attacks are now properly marked in report headers and combat report details.
- Added stealth to attackers for all combat types as well as scan strength to all stations and sabotage target types.
- Assault and Raid combat can now be marked as stealthed if scan strength on the target is less than the stealth of the attacker.
- Multitude of WebAdmin fixes giving GMs a wide variety of new information and options.
- Hexes in exclusion zones (where players can not build) all now have a tooltip explaining the exclusion zone and a flavour text.
- Vortex areas.
- Omega sector, additionally the tooltip here displays a countdown timer until the sector unlocks.
- Dyson Spheres (both inner and outer exclusion zone).