Starborne: Frontiers - Patch Notes November 30th
- New types of recruitment events added, which will be available to players soon.
- The Recruitment pity counter is now global, meaning it applies to all normal and event recruitment.
- The Recruitment pity counter is now no longer shown until it reaches 80 recruitment attempts without a legendary, however the pity system still behaves the same as before.
- Starting with Abyss season 3 (December) the Abyss difficulties will now use separate jump keys.
- We have added a Popup that will notify about the beginning and end of Abyss seasons.
- Rhodium's passive has been reworked to now Purge 2 buffs from the target instead of dealing damage.
The refit was also changed to now additionally apply Concentrate Fire for 1 turn instead of dealing increased damage against Defenders.
The active skill targeting was changed to now ignore Stealth.
- Abyss Harvester - Corrodium:
Spawns now properly respawn when killed while under Disable or Stasis.
UI & Visual Changes
- Volk, Tormentor, and Rhodium now have animated character portraits.
- Battle pass level purchases are now tracked per Battle Pass instead of being tracked globally.
This would result in players not being able to purchase levels after having bought 50 in total between Battle Passes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Implant descriptions to sometimes resize out of the dialog.