Starborne: Frontiers - Patch Notes October 18th
- Unit formations are now saved for each scenario and boss encounter in the Abyss.
- Credits counter is now present in the Merchant node panel in the Abyss.
- Users now have the ability to reset their engineering profile using a token.
(1 free token will be sent to players logging in within few days after patch this patch)
- Tapping on a selected unit's picture (top left) during combat placement now opens the unit management panel for that unit.
UI & Visual Changes
- We are introducing some visual updates for the Quick Rank panel, making selecting the upgrade tiers smoother.
- The Quick rank panel has received some performance optimizations.
- We have improved the readability of the currency counter tooltips.
- Further improvements have been made to the performance of 10x Recruitment animation.
- We have improved how players can inspect units gained from 10x Recruitment.
- Fixed an issue that would reset the normal Abyss progress for players who later unlocked the hard Abyss.
- The "Coming soon" text is now correctly removed from the Abyss mode in the game mode selection panel.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game mode selection panel buttons to become unresonsive.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the unlock information for the hard Abyss from displaying.
- Implant stats are now properly included in the "total" stats in the More Info panel.
- Fixed an issue with the text description of implant tiers. This should no longer be a Minor Major issue ;)
- Fixed an issue causing the "Details" button to overlap information in the implant description.
- Fixed a few bugs that allowed players to access implant panels for units that should not have access to it yet.
- Implant preview popup buttons pointing to hard and normal Abyss now lead to the correct areas.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Fragment Unit's lore from properly displaying in the relevant Abyss encounter nodes.
- Fixed an issue with the alignment of the Abyss progress counter.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Abyss key counters from properly updating.
- Fixed an issue that caused an empty Debug panel to appear in the settings menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause campaign rewards to become unclaimable in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Recruit button from properly updating in the Recruitment panel.
- Fixed an issue with missing art for Hull and Software equipment of the Reflect set.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some debuff icons to not display during combat.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Tygr's refitted passive to trigger several times per round.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a black screen when retrying a hard requirement encounter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Abyss map and homebase screen to overlap.
- Addressed a few more causes of possible crashes.