Starborne: Frontiers - Patch Notes September 18th
- Added a mute option in the Sound Settings.
- Beacon tutorial units are now locked by default,
to prevent the accidental sacrifice of these units in early unit promotions.
- The Skill panel is now locked until the player has unlocked Anomalies.
- Detonate [x] is now a keyword and has an in-game explanation.
- Combat Popup Text:
- All instances of Repair over Time and Damage over Time effects on a unit are now combined and visualized simultaneously, while still displaying individual numbers.
- Text can now overlap and animates much faster.
- Support for 32bit devices has been dropped.
- Liberator's refitted passive can now only give them an extra action once per round.
- Sokol's refitted passive can now only give them an extra action once per round.
UI & Visual Changes
- Added an indicator displaying how many times a substat has been upgraded in an Equipment piece.
- Updated the Settings UI.
- Added new skill VFX for Orel, Bizon, Volk, Guardian, and Provider.
- Improved the texture quality of ship models in the Unit Management screen.
- Implemented commas as thousands separators to increase readability for large damage and repair numbers.
- Unified number formatting in more parts of the UI:
- Alliance Activity Numbers
- HP and Total Damage Numbers
- Fixed an issue that caused set item indicators to not update properly.
- Fixed an issue with the interaction between Damage over Time detonation skills and the Decimation set.
- Fixed an issue with the red dot notification displaying on alliance chat for a player's own actions.
- Fixed an issue with missing red dot notifications for progressions offers in the Homebase screen.
- Fixed an issue where unit portraits would be off by one in the turn order queue.
- Fixed an issue with the turn order queue not showing the name of the currently active unit.
- Fixed an int overflow when selling Equipment.
The wallet could become negative by selling a lot of Equipment.