Skip to content
- Adjusted the color scheme for the political map mode.
- Fleet experience from bombing is now included in combat reports.
- Radial menu highlights available outposts.
- “Cannot afford buildings/ships … add to queue” pop up text changed
- Freight movements now have a tooltip showing their ETA
Gameplay / Balance
- Added Game Limit for Server Card Offers. There are some offers in the store that should now be “per game”
- Streams are now canceled when you lose the required freighters or cargo capacity
- Deploy movements incoming/outgoing of your own and allied stations, ASs, FOBs & DSs will always be visible (incl. fleets)
- Send fleets to build FOB text on button fixed (said Alliance Station)
- Tooltip for fleet movements should now always show the correct time.
- Card names no longer wrapped too early
- Outpost level changes can now be detected by other players within active probe radius without relog
- Changes to the effects system to fix client-server synchronization problems, e.g. missing labor after server restart.
- Outposts are now disabled/enabled based on indexes. (Mining Facilities will remember their slot in the station planner)
- Alliance Assaults can no longer be used to bypass ESA Protection.
- Fixed another bug that could stop station capturing.
- Fixed a bug where certain effects that should target station resource production would also affect resource streams.
- Monthly Reset in Store now works as intended
- You should no longer be able to see the contents of former alliance members’ movements.