- Polished faction images in policies panel.
- Claiming daily rewards automatically selects next claimable reward.
- Radio Silence‘s bonus to stealth increased to 200, up from 100.
- Land Leasing‘s penalty to resource generation reduced to 15 %, down from 20%.
- Space Lane‘s bonus to speed increased to 2, up from 1.
- Merchant Fleet no longer provides cargo space to freighters, instead, it increases freighter speed by 3/4/5/6/7.
- Support Network no longer provides speed to freighters instead it increases freighter cargo by 13/16/19/22/25%.
- Resettlement replaced with a new policy: Cloak & Dagger.
- new Cloak & Dagger policy increases the stealth of your scout fleets by 60/70/80/90/100.
- Justified Hostilities‘ bonus to hit points while raiding increased from 6/7/8/9/10% to 11/12/13/14/15%.
- Centralization‘s bonus to Mining Colony output increased from 6/7/8/9/10% to 12/14/16/18/20%.
- All players who have invested research time into Merchant Fleet, Support Network or Resettlement will get their time refunded in the form of Research Grant cards.
Scan and Stealth changes
Stations now have a minimum scan strength of 100 and can reach 900.
- Station‘s base scan strength is now 100.
- Communications Array building’s scan strength bonus is 10 per level and 100 max.
- Scanner outposts scan strength bonus is 100/200/300/400/500 for levels 1/2/3/4/5.
- Monitor the People policy’s scan strength bonus is 120/140/160/180/200 for levels 1/2/3/4/5.
Probes now have a minimum scan strength of 0.75 and can reach 1000.
- Scout fleet‘s base scan strength is 0.75 per ship and max 600.
- Recon fleet‘s base scan strength is 1.5 per ship and max 600.
- Atlas Scout fleet‘s base scan strength is 1 per ship and max 800.
- new Novice Scout card gives 100 scan strength to Scout & Recon fleets.
- Veteran Scout card’s scan strength bonus is now 200.
Movements now have a minimum stealth value of 100 and can reach 1000.
- Assault, Raid, Deploy, Freight, Mission, Solar Harvesting, and all Build movement’s base stealth is now 100.
- Scan & Sabotage movement’s base stealth is now 200.
- Scout & Recon fleet‘s base stealth is 100.
- Tianchao Recon fleet‘s base stealth is 200.
- Radio Silence policy’s stealth bonus is now 200.
- new Cloak & Dagger policy gives 60/70/80/90/100 stealth bonus for levels 1/2/3/4/5 to Scout fleets.
- Isolation Chamber card’s stealth bonus is 100.
- Remote Hacking card’s stealth bonus is 200.
- Interference Overload card’s stealth bonus is 300.
- Stealth System card’s stealth bonus is 400.
Missions now have a minimum stealth value of 100 and can reach 800.
- Mission Hint‘s stealth is now 100/200/400/500/600 for levels 1/2/3/4/5.
- Mission‘s stealth is now 300/400/500/700/800 for levels 1/2/3/4/5.
Outposts now have a minimum stealth value of 200 and can reach 900.
- Missile Battery, Scanner & Mining Facility have 200 stealth.
- Fortress, Stargate & Trading Port have 400 stealth.
- Heavy Ship Assembly, Habitation Dome & Mining Colony have 600 stealth.
- Navy Base, Capital Ship Assembly & Commerce Hub have 700 stealth.
- augmented Heavy Ship Assembly has 800 stealth.
- augmented Capital Ship Assembly has 900 stealth.
- Return movements now always have the same speed as the original movement.
- The fleet level now decreases if the experience goes below the current level threshold.
- Claiming progression reward now updates the indicator.
- Mining facility in the capital slot is now deactivated if capital is changed.
- Fixed Have XXX Influence in your Capital achievement.
- Fixed Monitor the People policy.