- Hitpoint changes:
- Tier 1 @ lvl 5, 118K, up from 88K.
- Tier 2 @ lvl 5, 242K, up from 198K.
- Tier 3 @ lvl 5, 598K, down from 728K.
- Tier 4 @ lvl 5, 792K, down from 1144K.
- Capital Ship Assembly @ lvl 5, 1056K, down from 1320K.
- Commodity cost changes:
- Capital Ship Assembly now costs 3 commodity cards of each type per level, up from 2 cards of each type.
- Tier 2 outposts now additionally cost a Carbon Plate for level 1.
- Fixed the description text for Trading Post to accurately describe its effect.
- Logistics Hub and Fortress have swapped path affiliation. LogHub is now military and Fortress is now industrial.
- Outposts will now go offline if they are not within the claim radius of their owning station or a fortress that the station owns.
- Place of Worship removed from the game.
- Assemblies bonuses updated to the new map output values.
- Organizations’ resource cost portion increased slightly.
- Redistributed the portion of the total station resource cost within specialization building tiers. Tier 1 is now slightly cheaper while tier 2-4 are slightly costlier.
- Labor output for Living Quarters reduced to 800, down from 1600.
- Total resource output of refineries at level 10 reduced to 500, down from 720.
- Resource cost reduced to 25K resources, down from 41K.
- Labor output of Living Quarters at level 10 reduced to 800, down from 1600.
Buildings and organizations have been overhauled since the Space Flu server, complete list below.
- Les Apaches
- Corvette, Patrol Ship, Destroyer and Frigate fleets raiding from this station gain 20% plunder.
- Royal Pilot School
- Supplied fleets gain 30% experience.
- Bellicose Industries
- Missile Batteries now harvest metal, gas and crystal fields at 20% harvest yield per level.
- Supplied fleets get +3 speed while on raid or sabotage movements.
- Craft Logistics
- Increases the radius of influence of the Logistics Hub by 1.
- Gatos Fritos
- Supplied Corvettes get +30 firepower and -75 hit points while raiding.
- Supplied Destroyers get +150 firepower and -375 hit points while raiding.
- Orbital Synfonica
- The Heavy Ship Assembly outpost can now additionally produce gunships.
- Magna Exercitus
- Supplied [ Light | heavy | capital ] fleets gain [ 3 | 15 | 75 ] firepower and [ 7.5 | 37.5 | 187.5 ] hit points.
- Civic Intelligence
- All your spies get 5 spy strength.
- Adds 2 spies to your empire spy pool.
- Solheim Institute
- Lowers the mission requirements for fleets running missions from this station by 10%.
- Lowers the number of escort fleets required when running missions from this station by 1.
- Scanners now additionally grant 3 spy defense to your and your allies’ stations within its radius of influence per its level. The effect does not stack, the highest level Scanner effect is always used.
- Romberg DSR
- Scout and Recon fleets supplied by this station gain 50% scan speed.
- Increases the speed bonus by the stargate by 1.
- RG Consortium
- Increases the station harvest bonus by 70%.
- New Horizons
- Increases the station’s claim radius by 1.
- Chattle’s Human Resources
- Increases the station’s capacity to stream labor by the amount its Habitation Dome produces.
- Trans-Galactic Exports
- Adds 10 freighters to your empire freighter pool.
- Freighters departing this station gain 50% cargo.
- Helios Express
- Industrial fleets harvesting solar flares from this station gain 5 speed.
- Zirachi Brothers
- Unlocks an extra production slot to the station that fits a Metal, Gas or Crystal Refinery.
- Primwell & Hauft
- Increases the Trading Port‘s streaming bonus by 100%.
- Vessel Parts & Demolition
- Reduces the time it costs to produce light units by 20%.
- Gubernatorial Colonial
- Increases the claim radius of the fortress by 1.
- Huang’s Emporium
- Lowers the resource exchange ratio for this station by 1.
- Prospect Inc.
- The Mining Colony additionally harvests metal, gas and crystal fields for 50% of their yield per level.
- Military Barracks
- Your fleets operating from this station cost 3 less labor per level.
- Fleet Docks
- Corvettes and Patrol Ships cost 3% less time to produce per level.
- Department of Acquisitions
- Corvette, Patrol Ship, Destroyer and Frigate fleets raiding from this station gain 5% cargo and 2% plunder per level.
- Your armada’s average plunder value lowers the amount of resources hidden by a defender’s Container Port building.
- Civilian Militia
- Increases the station’s fleet operating limit by 2 per level.
- Military Hangars
- Protects the station’s hangared units from attacks by hiding 1000 units of each ship type in its hangars per level.
- Hidden units do not show up on espionage reports and can not be targeted by attackers.
- Cadet School
- Supplied Corvette and Patrol Ship fleets get 0.8 firepower and 4 hit points per level.
- Increases the hit points of all buildings by 2% per level.
- Increases the station’s capture defense by 4 per level.
- Sector Command
- Increases the tactical firepower boost cap for this station by 0.5% per level.
- Navy Academy
- Supplied Destroyer and Frigate fleets get 4 firepower and 10 hit points per level.
- Campaign Directorate
- Operating [ light | heavy | capital ] fleets gain [ 0.8 | 4 | 20 ] firepower and [ 4 | 20 | 100 ] hit points per level.
- War Council
- Supplied Dreadnoughts gain 2 station bombing and 36 firepower per level.
- Supplied Carriers gain 40 firepower and 100 hit points per level.
- Supplied Gunship fleets gain 10 hit points and 8 station bombing per level.
- MIC Offices
- Heavy and capital units cost 1% less time to produce per level.
- Search and Rescue HQ
- Lowers the mission requirements for fleets running missions from this station by 1% per level.
- Fleets running missions from this station gain 3% speed per level.
- Implant Clinic
- Supplied Scouts and Recon fleets gain 2 speed per level while scanning.
- Docking Bay
- Scouts cost 3% less time to produce per level.
- Scout Command
- Supplied Scout fleets get 0.8 firepower and 4 hit points per level.
- Communication Array
- Station scan radius increased by 1 per level.
- Increases the station’s scan strength by 20 per level.
- Station Hall
- Increases the station harvest bonus by 4% per level.
- Internal Affairs
- Increases the station’s hit points versus station sabotage by 2% per level.
- Increases the station’s spy defense by 1 per level.
- Relocation Bureau
- Allows the station to stream 80 labor per level.
- A station can only have a single stream target.
- Strategic Division
- Supplied Recon fleets get 4 firepower and 10 hit points per level.
- Governor’s Mansion
- Increases the station’s claim strength by 0.5 per level.
- Institute of Technology
- Supplied [ Scout | Recon ] fleets gain [ 0.8 | 4 ] firepower and [ 4 | 10 ] hit points when sabotaging or defending against sabotage.
- Supplied fleets get +5 stealth per level.
- Public Transport
- Increases the harvest rate of Habitation Dome by an additional 10% per level.
- Container Port
- Adds 2 freighters to your empire’s freighter pool per level.
- Hides an amount of each resource type from raiders. Each level increases the amount hidden more than the next.
- Plasma Chamber
- Industrials harvesting solar flares from this station gain 3% plasma cargo per level.
- Industrials harvesting solar flares from this station gain 1 speed per level.
- Trailer Manufacturing
- Supplied Industrial fleets gain 4 cargo space per level.
- Frachead Assembly
- Increases the harvest rate of Mining Facilities by an additional 25% per level.
- Increases the station’s capacity to store metal, gas and crystal. Each level increases the capacity more than the next.
- Resource Bazaar
- Lowers the resource exchange ratio for this station by 0.1 per level.
- Drone Launch Facility
- Allows the station to stream 50 metal, gas and crystal per level.
- A station can only have a single stream target.
- Distribution Hub
- Freighters departing this station gain 15 cargo space per level.
- Freighters departing this station gain 2 speed per level.
- Outpost Management Services
- Station’s outposts gain 1.5% hit points per level.
- Trucker’s Hall
- Supplied Industrial fleets cost 5% less labor per level.
- Supplied Industrial fleets get 1 speed per level.
- Industrial Complex
- Increases the metal, gas and crystal output of the station by 1.5% of its base rate per level.
- Colonial Relay
- Increases the Mining Colony harvest rate by an additional 10% per level.
Capital unique buildings
- The Seat
- Produces credits for your empire.
- Increases the station’s fleet operating limit by 1 per level for levels 11 through 20.
Empire unique buildings
- The Workshed
- Unlocks an extra outpost slot that fits a tier 1 outpost.
- State Notaries
- Unlocks an extra organization slot that fits a tier 1 organization.
- Bespoke Outbuildings
- Unlocks an extra outpost slot that fits a tier 2 outpost.
- Filmaunt University
- Unlocks an extra organization slot that fits a tier 2 organization.
- Arbeiter Plaza
- Unlocks an extra outpost slot that fits a tier 3 outpost.
- Galactico Trade Center
- Unlocks an extra organization slot that fits a tier 3 organization.
- Empyric Courts
- Unlocks an extra organization slot that fits a tier 4 organization.
- Station total influence raised to 1000, up from 975.
- Non-capital stations’ base harvest ratio set to 40%.
- Resource cost for building new stations raised to 15000 resources, up from 9000.
- Total station resource cost increased by 5%.
- Building queue starting length set to 4 hours.
- Base fleet operating limit for stations changed. For level 1, 2, 3, 4 stations the FOL is now 6, 8, 12, 20 respectively.
- Capital station base labor reduced to 50, down from 250.
- Capital stations
- Now produce 100 of metal, gas, and crystal per hour by default.
- Increased base scan radius to 10 hexes, up from 7.
- Alliance Stations can now produce Scouts under the same conditions as Corvettes and Patrol Ships
- Alliance stations now have a total FOL value of 60, down from 114.
- NPCs have new building layouts. They now start with a stockpile of resources a large portion of which is hidden (go-go plunder!) and their passive resource generation is modest.
- NPC now have “lethality” which is set to 50%. This means that players will be refunded 50% of the units they lost while attacking NPCs.
- Now cost 200 resources, up from 60.
- Patrol Ships
- Now cost 250 resources, up from 100.
- Now cost 300 resources, up from 110.
- Now cost 1100 resources, up from 600.
- Now cost 1375 resources, up from 1000.
- Now cost 1650 resources, up from 1100.
- Now cost 6000 resources, up from 5000.
- Now cost 6000 resources, up from 5000.
- Now cost 3300 resources, up from 2500.
- Cargo increased to 100, up from 80.
- Fleet size decreased to 300, down from 400.
- Upkeep cost increased to 2, up from 1.
- Time cost increased to 16 minutes, up from 10.
- Resource cost increased to 600, up from 300.
- Troop Carriers
- Infrastructure point cost increased to 15, up from 12.
- Resource cost increased to 750K, up from 300K.
- Resource cost increased to 8800, up from 6000.
- Resource cost increased to 8800, up from 6000.
Tasks have been completely overhauled, and there’s a lot of new tasks and a lot of tasks removed. Here’s an overview of notable changes:
- Changes to units given, outpost levels no longer give units via tasks.
- Corvettes, 10, down from 1135.
- Patrol Ships, 25, down from 925.
- Scout, 25, down from 700.
- Industrial, 21, down from 42.
- Complete overhaul on Build-R card distribution.
- Time given is now 245.52 hours, down from 593.87.
- Complete overhaul of resource distribution.
- Resources given are now 2,245,871, down from 5,912,812.
- Complete overhaul of credit distribution.
- Credits given are now 10,916, down from 41,170.
- All XP removed from tasks.
- Fixed the decimal madness.
- Build a Fortress and Build a Logistics Hub tasks swapped places and unit type rewards.
- Resource refunds for buildings reworked.
- Reaching level 10 no longer gives Build-R cards, instead it gives a copy of a new card, Director of Colonization.
- Factions unlock at commander level 1.
- Fixed XAOC raid bonus to hit points and firepower properly award 10% on the top.
- Changed the description text for Tianchao abilities.
- Speed for XAOC corvettes reduced to 2, down from 3 and now only works while raiding.
- Level 5 policies lowered to Level 2.
- Level 7 policies lowered to Level 5.
- Level 9 policies lowered to Level 8.
- Free daily Build-Rs changed from 3x15m to 9x5m.
- New scheme for login rewards.
- Clean Slate can now be bought through the store twice per game instead of once per week.
- Progression rewards are now empty (might be removed entirely).
Caches & Loot tables
- Commodity caches earned from premium subscription now contain the prefix “Premium” in their name.
- Cards Metal Depot, Gas Silo and Crystal Vault‘s output reduced to 100, down from 120.
- Stellar Broker now exchanges 50K of res, down from 100K.
- Galactic Broker now exchanges 100K of res, down from 500K.
- Cruxes all now fit every level station and all last 1 hour.
- Wither Crux
- Resource bonus increased to 300 of each type per hour, up from 200.
- Purity Crux
- Resource bonus increased to 600 of each type per hour, up from 300.
- Crescent Crux
- Resource bonus increased to 1000 of each type per hour, up from 500.
- Spinal Crux
- Resource bonus increased to 100% for each type, up from 50%.
- Leilo, MPL, Sanctum and START Harvester cards bonus to plasma cargo raised to 10/14/20/30%, up from 6/12/18/24%.
- Build-R 60m rarity is now epic, up from rare.
- Build-R 120m rarity is now epic, up from rare.
- Build-R 240m rarity is now legendary, up from epic.
- Minutiae now only affect specialization buildings (not organizations or production buildings).
- Mining Robots station harvest bonus reduced to 17%, down from 20%.
- Arc Veil discount on industrial time cost increased to 20%, up from 10%.
- Borts bonus to plasma cargo increased to 10%, up from 6%.
- Resource Compartment bonus to warehouse capacity increased to 12,000, up from 5,000.
- Outpost cards’ slot affiliation tuned.
- Miner’s Guild now fits structure and engineering slots, renamed to Mining Cabal, given art, is now epic (up from rare) and its bonus increased to 75%, up from 50%.
- Repair Drones now fit structure and engineering slots and is now legendary, up from epic.
- Filtration Installation now fits Structure and System slots, no longer fits the Engineering slot.
- CarboCubicles now fit Structure and System slots, no longer fits the Engineering slot.
- Resource Silos now fit Structure and System slots, no longer fits the Engineering slot.
- APEX Mining Laser now fits Structure and System slots, no longer fits the Engineering slot.
- Hospital now fits Engineering and System slots, no longer fits the Structure slot, was renamed to Ammunition Bay and got assigned it art.
- Medical Bay now fits Engineering and System slots, no longer fits the Structure slot.
- Traffic Control now fits Engineering and System slots, no longer fits the Structure slot.
- Surveillance Drone Bay now fits Engineering and Structure slots, no longer fits the System slot.
- Surveillance Drones now fits Engineering and Structure slots, no longer fits the System slot.
- Armed Drones (now named Armed Garrison and has the original Armed Garrison art assigned to it) now fits Engineering and Structure slots, no longer fits the System slot.
- Minefield now fits Engineering and Structure slots, no longer fits the System slot.
- Packaging Line now fits Engineering and Structure slots, no longer fits the System slot.
- New legendary fleet character card Director of Colonization which can only be obtained from an achievement. It lasts 3 days and grants 50 speed to an industrial fleet while building a station or deploying. Uncraftable, earned through tasks in time for your first station build.
- Rocket O’Doyle now gives 1 speed while raiding and 20% plunder, up from 10%.
- ZeroA Suit bonus to outpost operations for industrial fleets increased to 6, up from 5.
- Hydraulic Arm bonus to outpost operations for industrial fleets increased to 12, up from 10.
- HDL System bonus to outpost operations for industrial fleets increased to 20, up from 10.
- Construction Shuttle bonus to outpost operations for industrial fleets increased to 30, up from 20.
- Mal Estrade plasma cargo bonus increased to 20%, up from 10%, duration decreased to 3 days, down from 4.
- Samuel Darby now fits level 3 stations and above instead of only level 4 stations.
- Jade Lotus, Felix Morrell, Zeno, Mumei Nakamura, Rocket O’Doyle and Gwayn Erebus now last 3 days, down from 4.
- Removed duplicate art from the Novice Scout card (which was also being used for Veteran Scout).
- Assigned unused art to the following cards: Ataka Contingent, Naval Offices, Craft Offices, Sleep Containers.
- Spiritual Leadership renamed to Home Guard and given new art.
- Place of Worship renamed to Empyrial Guards and given new art.
A new map is being introduced and with it, new victory conditions. Key features:
- Domain Victory
- The alliance with most claimed hexes will earn this victory at the end of the server. Note that a hex claimed by more than one allied player only counts once.
- Industrial victory
- Unlock and build up a Dyson Sphere. Highest level Dyson at the end of the server wins!
- Military victory
- Control as many grand terrestrial hexes as you can as an alliance. They are all in the middle!
- Starting areas are now at the edge of the map.
- Players will have zero cargo when raiding other players in the starting area (raiding NPCs is unchanged).
- Claimed hexes in the starting area will not count towards domain victory condition.
Spiral arm sectors
- Sectors are now arms that spiral outwards from the middle.
- The closer to the middle, the more bountiful the resources.
NPCs and PvE areas
- The first time you clear all defenders from most (not all) NPC stations will give you unique module cards to customize your empire. Note that you must use the Raid movement type to get the rewards.
- PvE areas contain NPC stations that mean business and give the coolest module cards. Players can not build in PvE areas.
- Many NPCs are now guarding seductively lucrative spots and need to be removed or out-claimed for you to make use of those areas.
- The most bountiful labor spots in the game are now in the Ice Belts areas, found halfway from the edge to the middle.
- The middle contains the grand terrestrial planets required for your military victory!
- The middle remains locked until later in the game, when it opens, the alliances aiming for military victory will need to be ready to colonize it!
- There’s a cool black hole in the middle of the middle.
- There are six Dyson Spheres on the map now, circa half way from the starting area towards the middle.
- Unlocking Dyson Spheres is now done by controlling Ancient Relic hexes connected to a Dyson Sphere. These relics are a new map feature and found in the spiral arms in proximity to the Dyson Sphere they’re connected to. Each Dyson Sphere has 7 relics connected to it and an alliance needs to control 4 to unlock it.
- Resized various map objects such as stations, outposts, stars, resource fields.
- Base resource value reduced to 12, down from 17 (a small resource field now gives 24 resources, down from 34).
- Map hexes that contain missions raised to 7%, up from 6.6%.
- Fixed a bug where new missions would potentially not spawn after a mission was completed.
- A new mission now spawns within a 5 hex radius of a completed mission, down from 10 hexes.
- Level 3 and 4 missions now have a chance to drop rare Build-R cards.
- Level 4 and 5 missions now have a chance to drop epic Build-R cards.
- Mission hints are now revealed @ 100, 300, 400, 500, 600 scan strength for level 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 missions respectively.
- Missions are now revealed @ 200, 500, 600, 700, 800 scan strength for level 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 missions respectively.
- Players now get to reroll a single daily challenge for free, each day.
- Starting resources for the capital station set to 6,000.
- Premium bonus to build queue length set to 4 hours to keep the 8 hour total of build queues for premium players.
- Starting fleet cap of empires increased to 6, up from 4.
- Max scan radius for stations set at 29, up from 22.
- Small UI fixes in too many panels to list them and various UI performance improvements.
- Zooming in now pans the camera to the highlighted hex.
- New splash screen while loading.
- Overhauled combat reports.
- All types of combat reports are now accessible through one panel, so sabotage reports are no longer separate from raid and assault reports.
- Report header list now scrolls and more headers are loaded as you scroll if there are more available.
- Added ability to delete reports.
- Added links to the main combat report view so you can view alliances, player profiles, or jump to locations on the map.
- Report headers contain some information about the outcome.
- You can now see the result of each combat round in the main report view.
- Added tooltips to the main combat report view where appropriate
- A loading indicator is now displayed until a combat report has been fully loaded.
- Player’s can now purchase their own custom border claims designs from the store.
- There is now a setting panel dedicated to selecting which of the border claims designs are displayed in the client.
- Added a bunch of icons for buildings and organizations (there are still some missing).
- Added the same handling functionality to module cards as station cards.
- After adding a card, players can Remove, Replace, View cards via hovering over the card to bring up overlay options.
- Tutorial added to the game.
- Added indicator to fleet movement widget to show if it is returning from movement.
- Fixed incorrect icons being displayed for fleet movements
- Fixed some minor graphic issues caused by pixel fractions.
- Fixed lack of fade-out on color grading effect when viewing Dyson spheres.
- Fixed close button on dialog boxes not working.
- Raid rounds should no longer show zero firepower for the attacker.
- Tactic boost should now be rounded to a more pleasing value.
- Combat report headers should no longer be duplicated if you’ve opened the report panel, closed it, and then clicked a combat notification
- Fixed timestamp formatting for chat messages, they should now have zeros. 🙂
- Fixed bug that prevented chat panel to open when engaged in a private conversation with a destroyed or culled empire.
- You should now be able to close the shipyard again using the close button in the top-right corner.
- Removed coalitions from the game.
- Combat rounds damage modifiers changed to 1.0|0.5|0.25, from 0.72|1.0|1.66 .
- Cost of removing a policy from a slot set to 3 command cards, up from 2.
- Rerolling a challenge will now never give a challenge of a lower level.
- Challenge xp rewards are calculated on the daily reset instead of when it is claimed. This means you no longer have to wait the whole day to get the most out of your daily challenges, complete them as soon as possible and enjoy your cards!
- Map pins added to the game so you can place markers on the map as reminders.
- Players can place private, public or alliance pins on the map.
- Pins will be listed next to the station navigator where you can center on them much like you do with your stations.
- Set new weight values for Daily Challenges.
- Stations that belong to players that have been offline for more than three days will now no longer generate resources.
- Players will now be shown a warning in the raid window that they will receive no resources from raiding player stations in a starting zone.
- A slight adjustment to daily challenge reroll probabilities.
- Removed docking restrictions for coalition and anyone. Only alliance members and station owners will now be able to dock at stations.
- Reworked influence requirements for avatar levels.
- XP ratio of current level for daily challenges reduced to 17.5% (70% of a level for completing all four), down from 25% (100% of a level for all four).
- Reworked fleet distribution from achievements given the data from Space Flu server.
- Slowed down early gain of fleets.
- Total fleets on average lowered by 2 using same premises used for Tournament (note that those premises were slightly lower than results).
- Cost of retaining XP on fleets when changing types increased to 4 command cards, up from 2.
- Fixed an audio problem that wrote into the client log on every frame.
Moderators & Gamemasters
- Moderators can now rename Players and Alliances.
- GM Tools
- Camera control works again.
- Admin menu can now change name of empires
- Admin menu can now give resources and ships to players.
- Initial loading times before “Requesting Data” should now be way shorter.
- Fixed bug where starting up the launcher would invalidate the user’s credentials for all existing sessions.