Skip to content
- Moderators can now properly identify themselves as moderators
- Moderators can now censor problematic station or empire names
- Players get notifications when a moderator has taken action towards them
- Deadzone policies are now a thing. They can be seen in the policies panel. These policies can only be used in games of deadzone.
- Login functionality has been ported to an independent server and should no longer be disrupted when patching other systems.
- Map data structure was redone. The file is now significantly smaller and loads faster!
- Reenabled tooltips for fleet movements. They still interfere with the zoom feature, which will be addressed in a future patch.
- Point Of Interest system was redone to live update Top Recent Battle & Destroyed Station
Additions August 28th
- Map for ~2k players incl. new map overlay, login screen and sector selection screen.
- Alliance Stations can be build again without special restrictions.
- It’s now possible to build stations & outposts on hexes that had an NPC station.
- Claim Rankings are counting Void hexes again.
- Patched all holes in the Sector coloring.
- It’s no longer possible to open the Build station panel on hexes controlled by other empires, which broke the UI.
- Fixed a bug which reset the fleet size directly after changing it in the Logistics or Station panel.