The design team has been working on upgrading the look of the main interface, which is now unified with the other panels, as long as a couple of new or changed features. That includes:
- A new tooltip design, restyled and its width constrained for readability.
- The focus movement button on the fleets items now takes the player to the fleet location on the map without entering the focus mode.
- Players can now add, view, replace or remove cards on fleets directly from the HUD.
- Commodities HUD display and Fleet Arrival times are now hidden by default, you can toggle them on in the Game Settings.
From Tau Scorpii – The Gardens #6 :
- Solar Flare resource pool reduced to 10k-20k from 25k-40k.
- Mining Colony radius of influence increased to 2 from 1.
- Refinery buildings’ income increased to 700 from 500.
- Plasma Chamber speed bonus decreased to 3 from 5.
- Trucker’s Hall speed bonus decreased to 5 from 10.
- Helios Express speed bonus decreased to 3 from 5.
- Terran Combine speed bonus decreased to 1 from 5, but it’s no longer limited to Solar Flares.
- Influence renamed to building points.
- Added more loading steps: loading map, policy levels, login rewards, mission hints, initialize handlers. To better clarify what is being processed in the loading sequence.
- Improved logging in the login screen. Devs can now more easily spot any errors that can occur in the login.
- Many other UI elements related to fleets have been refined and optimized.
- Fixed a crash when the Movement Operation panel was open.
- Fixed scaling of the movements items in movements panel.
- Loading sequence shows more relevant loading step info.
- The error dialog is now always displayed when the client fails to load into the game.
- Fixed a crash when the asset bundles fail to load. Now an error message is displayed instead.
- Loading the Map is now quicker. The map is only fetched once and stored in a cached file.
- The HUD has been optimised for better performance.