Starborne: Frontiers - Patch Notes March 22nd 2023
- Game memory usage lowered significantly
- More currencies now have shortcuts leading to places where they can be acquired
- The Rank and Refit screens now list locked Units and clearly display the locked state
- Stasis now only breaks on direct damage.
DoTs and Bombs can now damage stasised units without ending Stasis early.
- Provoke has been made irresistible unless stated otherwise.
- Stealth set changed to now require 2 pieces of gear.
It now provides 2 turns of Stealth.
This set effect does not stack.
- Hacking and Security refit bonuses increased to 30 up from 20 & 15
- Anemone - HP increased.
Basic Active now applies Corrosion.
Out. Damage Down debuff lowered to 2 down from 3.
- Iridium - Refit stat bonuses changed to increase Hacking and HP instead of Security and Defense.
- Panon - Terran Guard is now part of the Basic Active.
Charged Active now gives Block Attacks for 1 hit.
- Sansi - HP and Speed increased.
Basic Active now applies Defense Up to self instead of Defense Down to enemies.
Refit Passive now also completely fills her charge at the start of combat.
- Voron - HP increased.
Basic Active no longer applies Speed Down.
Charged Active now removes 1 buff down from 2, but is irresistible, regardless of his Hacking stat.
- Warden - HP decreased.
Basic Active now applies Provoke instead of Corrosion.
Provoke removed from Charged Active.
Passive now applies Corrosion for a shorter duration, and Repair slightly decreased.
- Yazid - Refitted Passive can now only activate once per battle.
Refit stat bonuses changed to increase Defense instead of HP.
- Shelter - Refitted Passive Block Damage reduced to 1 turn.
Added Incoming Damage Down 2 for 3 turns when Passive activates.
UI & Visual Changes
Updated the following units to have animated character portraits:
- Sha Xing
- The Alliance boss now rotates weekly based on UTC time for everyone
- Fixed crashes when loading the Cinematic intro on some devices
- Fixed black screen in Campaign panel when resetting the account
- Fixed Campaign map locked chapter label sizes
- Fixed issues with Previous Unit and Next Unit buttons sometimes not working in the Unit Management panel
- Fixed an issue with the Previous Unit button placement in the Unit Management panel
- Fixed issues with "When damaged" passives. They now activate only when direct damage was dealt by an enemy.