Patch 9.10.1 – Change Log
Tue Jun 25 2019 (Updated: Tue Dec 15 2020) - 1 min read
- Settings Panel
- now appears on ‘escape’ press
- optimized and updated design
- added FPS Limiter option
- Changed max fleets tooltip text and color when the button is inactive
- Changed button text for movements when no fleet is selected
- Swapped cancel and confirm buttons on rename station (to stay consistent over the whole UI)
Gameplay / Balance
- Structures can be built on hexes with active missions
- Forwards Operating Bases sabotage protection set to 80.000.
- The following policies now affect the total flat value of their targeted stats instead of only the stat’s base value.
- Army First
- Populace First
- Industry First
- Heavy Duty
- Pillars of Industry
- Elite Navy
- Total War
- Justified Hostilities
- Pre-emptive Demolition
- Land Leasing
- Saftey Regulations
- Protective State
- Monitor the People
- Worker Regulations
- Gemini Express
- The following factions now affect the total flat value of their targeted stats instead of only the stat’s base value
- Terran Combine, resource cost reduction for buildings.
- Mars Prosper League, station resource generation.
- Added a description to Tianchao to clarify that parts of the faction’s ability does not stack with a policy.
- Fixed a spelling error on Rabble Squad.
- Filtration Installation and Carbocubicles bonuses changed from percentage to flat.
- Cards can now be crafted if you have the exact amount of credits needed.
- Battle reports no longer show a ? if a defender had no fleets
- Sabotage reports now support longest possible alliance names and participants information is no longer collapsed when a report is opened
- Changed spelling error in the welcome popup. (“urther” to “further”)
- Changed wording for popup warning when adding orders to queues you can not afford.
- Fixed the upgrade information in the map operation panel when upgrading the Habitation Dome, it now correctly displays the labor bonus for the upgrade level.