Patch a11.10 – Change Log
Thu Mar 19 2020 (Updated: Mon Dec 14 2020) - 1 min read
- Improvements to mission distribution logic. Missions now have a chance to spawn depending on game age and their level.
- Days 1-10. Level 1/2/3/4/5 missions have a 90/7/3/0/0 % chance to spawn when any mission is completed.
- Days 11-18. Level 1/2/3/4/5 missions have a 50/28/16/6/0 % chance to spawn when any mission is completed.
- Days 19+. Level 1/2/3/4/5 missions have a 41/32/18/7/2 % chance to spawn when any mission is completed.
- Resources and commodities will now be properly reserved when scheduling outpost upgrades.
- Fixed a bug where some hex types were erroneously not applicable to spawn a mission.
- Fixed a bug where premium and beginner time icons were swapped.
- Input dialog for alliance motd no longer resizes after writing text.
- Fix incorrect text colors for change tactics dialog.
- Remove clock in header for policies, messages, logistics and inventory panel.
- Fixed incorrect colors for daily challenge levels (players were receiving correct caches, challenges were incorrectly colored).
- Premium building queue bonus is now correctly 4 hours.
- Fixed notifications for Daily Challenges displaying incorrect XP values.
- Alliance members without permission can no longer produce ships on the Alliance Station.
- Alliance members can now see other visitors on Dyson Sphere.
- Fixed a bug where the number of available spies to players wasn’t validated properly.
- Made text on cards and policies more readable.
- Made some significant optimizations to Station anchored UI elements.
- Fixed an issue when claiming a daily reward wouldn’t auto-select the correct next claimable reward.
- Fixed an error where upgrading a station inside the station planner wouldn’t warn players about card restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where some reward items wouldn’t correctly grey out after being claimed.
- Made all rewards locked behind premium grayscale.
- Removed Commerce Hub from contextual menu.
- Added an icon to beginner protection tooltip.
- Certain sectors and map features now trigger a temporary label overlay to highlight the current location.
- Added a 3D render of the station in the building planner.