Patch a11.9 – Change Log
Tue Mar 17 2020 (Updated: Mon Dec 14 2020) - 2 min read
- Removed the fifth building slot from Dyson Sphere as it now only has four buildings.
- XAOC Corvettes now gain 5 cargo while raiding only.
- Fixed a bug where a Ship Assemblies bonus from moons was higher than intended.
- Cargo requirements for Outpost Augmentation updated and streamlined. Augmenting an outpost now requires cargo space equal to one-third of its total resource cost.
- Tier 1 outposts require 5,000 cargo.
- Tier 2 outposts require 15,000 cargo.
- Tier 3 outposts require 30,000 cargo.
- Tier 4 outposts require 45,000 cargo.
- Capital Ship Assembly requires 60,000 cargo.
- Reduced the weight of rare and epic Build-R cards in mission caches.
- Opening Sabotage reports no longer disconnects the client.
- Station/Map pin list
- Scrolling will not scroll the map behind it.
- Rearranging items in lists is working again.
- Fixed combat report loading overlay so that it blocks the report content until it finished loading.
- Fleets you send to other players’ stations should now be visible to you without a relog.
- Sending a visiting fleet home should now remove the fleet from your station’s fleet UI without a relog.
- Alliance Operations
- Only one Alliance Assault report should now be generated per participating player.
- Alliance Assault reports should now display the correct victory icon for in the header list even if you didn’t participate in the combat with your alliance
- Alliance movement scheduling panels should no longer disappear when creating or editing alliance movements.
- You should no longer be spammed by “New scheduled movement” notifications when existing ones are only being edited in one way or another.
- Alliance Assaults should now display a “Random” option, and it should now be possible to save edited alliance assaults again if the Random option is chosen.
- Fixed bug in Logistics->Fleets panel where fleet details could overlap with other fleets.
- Fixed timer in tactics going negative.
- Fixed bug where alliance members without permission could send visiting fleet on AS home.
- Context menu
- Moved the Spy action to 1st tier of options.
- Moved the Transfer Resources action to the Hex options.
- Fixed Movements list items not rendering correctly.
- Fullscreen panels now close properly even when you switch between them.
- Removed coalition references in alliance member roles.
- Localize tooltips for fleet hud items.
- Minor UI Fixes to notifications, context menu, and chat panels.
- Recent battles are now represented by a white explosion icon.
- Debris fields will now be displayed correctly.
- Fixed tabs in faction store panel.
- Fixed premium store policies for purchase.
- Fixed station resource tooltips.
- Replacing a timed fleet card with another one now resets the removal timer to the new card’s duration.