Patch b1.0 – Change Log
Wed Apr 01 2020 (Updated: Mon Dec 14 2020) - 2 min read
- Animated avatars.
- Added localizable descriptions for card blueprints.
- Overhauled most sound effects but not all, count this as WIP.
- Raid combat report headers now display a special icon if the attacker’s total cargo wasn’t filled.
- Added flavor texts for all buildings and organizations.
- New Art in the Store panel.
- All organizations now have logos.
- New Art for a bunch of cards.
- New placeholder art for cards still missing original art.
- Renamed “Black Hole” sector to “Omega” sector.
- Store Bundles now automatically list their Claims, Avatars, Explosions, and Badges.
- All blueprint levels have now been reset and refunded (including all cards that have been removed from the game).
- Breaking down cards no longer yields blueprint fragments.
- Blueprint fragments are now earned via the progression rewards (for reaching certain commander levels during a game) so you earn them simply by playing.
- All card blueprint costs revised for Open Beta.
- Decreased the delay of switching zone playlists when you traverse the map.
- Queued items and movements should now display “Processing…” rather than negative timers if the server can’t update the client in real-time.
- Opening the reports panel now automatically loads the top-most combat report.
- Login rewards:
- Now connected to player age rather than game age (players now claim login reward 1 for the first day they play regardless of how old the game was when they first logged in).
- There are now 30 login rewards per game.
- Renamed Civilian Militia building to Docking Services.
- The vortex model made smaller.
- Broken planet models no longer all face the same direction.
- Top All-time Battles have been removed from view mode settings.
- Premium indicator updates on start.
- Various spelling errors fixed.
- Updated old information in various tooltips and descriptions.
- Renamed “Aires Ice Belt” to “Aries Ice Belt”.
- Fixed an issue where account inventory items were being automatically claimed by the game server.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to use the Founder’s Pack avatars.
- Welcome rewards are working again.
- Improved chat panel performance when switching to a channel that has a lot of messages.
- Chat messages are no longer cut off when the chat window is scrolled all the way down.
- Deselecting the chat by mouse click no longer submits typed text to the chat.
- The counter above the Notification list now correctly reflects the number of notifications in the list.
- Fixed a bug where several star IDs were missing from the list of solar flare hexe (all stars now properly spawn solar flares).
- All fleet cards now render in the logistics panel’s fleet details.
- Empire details no longer breaks when too many are opened at the same time.
- Combat round modifiers now affect outpost firepower.
- All movement indicators now use the correct icon and label.
- Fixed a bug where Dyson Shell had a level cap of 40 instead of 100.
- Fixed a bug so that Department of Acquisitions‘ cargo bonus is now calculated after absolute bonuses are added.