Patch b1.1 – Change Log
Wed Apr 08 2020 (Updated: Mon Dec 14 2020) - 1 min read
- Space Flu Tournament server rewards have now been handed out to players.
- Alpha tester rewards have now been handed out to every participant in our alpha tests <3 The tokens of our affection contain:
- 200 plat.
- Alpha tester badge.
- Special avatar with background.
- Implemented description placeholders for new elements on the map.
- Removing policies from assigned slots now costs 50 credits instead of command cards.
- Hex loading indicator in the Loading Panel is positioned on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Unpaid queued buildings and units now display their resources required in a tooltip for the unpaid icon.
- Updated Build-R offers.
- Removed Build R 120m from the store.
- Build R 240m is now sold at 60 Platinum, down from 100 Platinum.
- Build R 480m is now sold at 100 Platinum.
- Adjusted planner slot colors to better communicate disabled state.
- Fixed a login issue where processing lighting got stuck.
- Empire borders are now consistent when switching between servers.
- Empire borders are now processed and spawned only if needed.
- Players no longer get a random border assigned when they join.
- Players will no longer appear as System messages in chat.
- The fleet logistics panel no longer breaks if you have fleets moving without a station at their departure hex.
/debug updateachievementscommand now fixes the last Tutorial achievement again.
- Selecting station on the map now selects it in the navigation list.
- One case of an empty notification (
<Title>,) is now initializing correctly.
- Explosions can now be bought and equipped without problems.
- Server stability and responsiveness enhancements.
- Fixed issue with incorrectly named sectors.
- Fixed a bug that was causing clients to display outposts multiple times.