Patch b2.16 – Change Log
Tue Oct 20 2020 (Updated: Fri Dec 11 2020) - 2 min read
- Scrolling the mouse wheel whilst in the focus mode will return back to the RTS controlled camera but in the current position
- Added alliance name and sector name in empire side profile section
- Added sector name in alliance side profile section
- Added more descriptive alliance errors when creating an alliance
- Added placeholder memo when memo section is empty
- Added station widgets to the view mode toggles.
- Reduced the zoom level at which full-size station widgets are visible, in order to decrease widget overlap.
- Restyle station and probe widgets for better readability
- Added more information to freight tooltips
- Fixed when creating alliance, politics panels would overlap
- Fixed when player applied to alliance, broken overview panel popped up for members of alliance
- Fixed player profile always showing your own faction
- Fixed ranking Columns alignment
- Fixed missing hover state on View Application button Join alliance panel
- Fixed tab not switching to next input field in dialogs
- Fixed Platinum cost label jumping around in Buy Platinum panel
- Fixed values in alliance member table and alliance profile table not being orderable by category
- Fixed formatting issues with ‘pay for order’ dialog and added titles to describe the call to action at a glance
- Fixed bug where the Commodities display in the Commodities panel displayed empty values
- Fixed issue where tooltips wouldn’t appear if switching between UI elements quickly
- Fixed issue where movement toggles were incorrectly named
- Fixed graphic issues with Movements list items and further optimized Movements panel
- Fixed issue where alliance crest would display in combat reports for non-alliance assault combats.
- Fixed alliance information in alliance application dialog
- Fixed players logging in for the first time showing wrong online status
- Fixed wrong sorting on victory conditions in politics overview panel
- Fixed alliance tag showing up for empires in alliance applications and invitations
- Fixed wrong labels on show movement toggles
- Fixed ESC not working in logistics panels and shipyard when input field is active
- Fixed alliance rankings alignment breaking when color permissions are changed
- Fixed movements not showing unit types correctly in tooltips
- Fixed ‘my alliance’ highlight in politics overview list items not being masked when scrolling the list.
- Fixed issue where station widget icons would display the wrong player avatar
- Fixed FOB and Self Destruct timers on station widgets not showing.
- Fixed issue where players couldn’t drop claims.
- Minor optimizations made when panning the camera