Patch b2.19 – Change Log
Thu Jan 28 2021 - 1 min read
- Subscription-based offers are now supported.
- Stored payment methods are now supported.
- Purchasing offers now has options to save payment method and choose from saved payment methods
- CAPTCHA check added to Player registration page.
- Added a JSON endpoint for GetMap.
- System inbox
- Messages from the developers.
- All purchases are deposited into the system inbox and can be claimed from there.
- Vision System has been completely rewritten with reliability and performance in mind.
- Outpost detection is now correctly updated when it's signal interference changes.
- Standardized Dialog windows, fixing a lot of small design flaws.
- Outposts Building Points are now only listed once in Station Planner.
- UI scale no longer resets on relog.
- UI scale now has a min & max value.
- Applying an accelerant on a research no longer requires manually reopening the panel to update the shown timer.
- Downgrade building button now becomes non-interactable if it's already downgrading to level 0.
- Fixed button text in remove card from station dialog
- Outposts that are built while a deconstruction movement is still returning will now be placed into the correct slot in the Station Planner.
- Authorization API upgraded to .NET 5
- Rankings API project upgraded to .NET 5