Patch b2.23 - Change Log
Thu Nov 04 2021 (Updated: Fri Nov 12 2021) - 1 min read
- Movement widgets now show fleet cargo and looted resources.
- Shipyard button no longer visible for stations that can't build ships (FOBs).
- Attacks on allies now displays in a different color.
- Outpost tooltip now shows the station it belongs to.
- Spy reports now show the empire or the alliance the station belongs to.
- Spy reports now provide a variable level of detail depending on the roll result:
- Full report if the spy strength greater than the spy defense.
- Detailed report if the spy strength equals 76-99% of the spy defense.
- Partial report if the spy strength equals 51-75% of the spy defense.
- Minor report if the spy strength equals 50% or less of the spy defense.
- Failed report if the player rolled a 1.
- Captured station no longer retain their units.
- Captured NPC stations no longer keep their station cards.
- Allied movement widget now shows fleet details after relog.
- Movement widget for outpost sabotage now displays as an attack.
- Movement widget now displays days of travel time when needed.
- Allies now receive fleet count updates if they have visual on the fleet.
- Fixed 'You have been spied' notifications:
- Minor or partial spy reports trigger a notification to the spied player.
- Failed spy reports will also report the name of the spying player.
- Fixed issue of solo ship surviving through several combat rounds.
- Fixed previous/next station button on the station HUD.
- Fixed numbered key shortcuts to stations.
- Fixed the station panel filters.
- Fixed and improved the fleet panel filters.
- Fixed the fleet renaming window to appear in the middle of the screen.
- Fixed movement toggles so that they no longer reappear upon zooming.
- Fixed issue where raiding movements didn't resolve if the origin station was destroyed before arrival.
- Closing an alliance application window no longer cancels the application.
- Alliance structure widget no longer displays building points.
- The build outpost panel now has the correct formatting for outpost names.
- Empty movements are no longer created from destructed station.
- Fleets in ERROR won't prevent the fleet panel from loading all fleets.
- Fixed the spy message page counter.
- Fixed the filters in the Commodities panel.
- Renamed Heavy Scouts to Recons in various places.
- Optimized the fleet panel to stop unnecessary refreshes.